Website XC Transformative Change
About Transformative Change
Transformative Change (XC) brings the practice of presence to community-based visioning, strategizing and organizing for cohesive and sustainable social transformation. Our projects, programs, and training in inner awareness practices establish an embodied presence and resilience for social change agents, and interconnects individual liberation with liberation for all.
About the Position
The XC Fundraising Manager is the lead champion and driving force to inspire, increase and sustain funding and engagement to scale Transformative Change (XC). The Fundraising Manager is responsible for building ongoing and annual fundraising channels and campaigns; communicating with the broader public, volunteers and XC team; delegating tasks, and establishing goals and plans to ensure fundraising targets are met. The Fundraising Manager develops consistent systems and processes for acquiring the time, energy, attention, and resources (TEARs) needed to propagate XC’s liberation work. The XC Fundraising Manager works closely with the Administrative Assistant, Movement Builder, and Development Weaver.
XC is in the midst of rapid growth and you will be someone comfortable with stepping into an organizational structure and culture that is still being seeded. This role is crucial in our objective to scale.
Black, Indigenous and People of Color, queer people and people from marginalized communities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Location & Time Zone
XC is a distributed and remote team that does not have a central office. Core team members work from the place that best honors their needs. All of our internal communication happens through various tech platforms. We are very happy to support our team members choosing where they want to work and live. To support collaboration, we ask that team members make themselves available for team meetings that mostly take place Tues-Thurs. We have a weekly team call that is required on Tuesdays at 11:00am PT.
Contract & Compensation
Compensation: $30-$35/hour Compensation will be dependent upon experience. This is a contract position. We are seeking someone to fill a part-time remote position. The Fundraising Manager will begin contracting at 15-20 hours per week for the first 3-months. There will be a review at the 3-month mark.
Donor Relations and Fundraising
- Develop an annual fundraising calendar that 1) aligns and utilizes major giving times of year for campaigns; 2) flows symbiotically with program calendar and related engagement activities; 3) includes grant application deadlines & reporting requirements
- Engage skilled volunteer base to support with donor relations, engagement events that include financial supporters and volunteers, and campaigns
- Create initiatives, systems and campaigns to build a culture of tithing and peer-to-peer fundraising to undergird XC with a Sustaining Circle of recurring donors
- Work with programs team members to develop and iterate upon fundraising aspects of ongoing XC programs so that programs can sustain themselves over time
Grant Writing and Foundation Relationships
- Work with skilled pool of volunteers to draft grant proposals
- Research grant opportunities that are aligned with the vision of XC
- Develop submission materials (budgets, applications, reports) for grants and foundations
- Maintain relationships with foundations for ongoing work
- Admin for donor management software (Classy)
- Recommend and manage a data management solution (CRM system) for all donor relations needs
- Keeping records of COPY for fundraising and donor engagement
- Track Donation metrics overtime by creating and managing data collection and reporting for fundraising key performance indicators
- Develop system for donor appreciations (thank yous)
- Circleback with donors on achievements (reporting)
- Develop, Track, and implement projects in project management software (ClickUP) -Work with distributed team in virtual office (Slack), and follow all Standard Operating Procedures of XC
Desirable Skills and Experience of the XC Fundraising Manager
- Great writing and communications skills
- Donor relations and project management experience
- Facilitate shared vision and training for volunteers to support engagement and fundraising goals
- Ability to engage existing donor networks in shared learning and aligned initiatives
- Experience in various forms of fundraising
- Innovative, dynamic, and liberated way of engaging with resources and donors
Desirable Characteristics of the XC Fundraising Manager
- Collaborative, creative, and supportive leadership style and people person
- Ability to move and iterate; to assess needs, create processes, build organizational capacity
- Committed to embodied liberation and contemplative practice
- Willing and able to work remotely much of the time, as well as in person, as opportunities present themselves
Please apply at this link: https://hire.interviewer.ai/transformative-change/9e5a42fd-bdf5-4f7e-811a-9bc3e482e0df
To apply for this job please visit hire.interviewer.ai.