Website https://twitter.com/OpenSpaceInst Open Space Institute
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Development and working closely with the Director of Institutional Giving, the Grants Manager anchors a core piece of OSI fund development strategy by overseeing the lifecycle for a large, diverse, portfolio of grants. Supporting identification, cultivation, submission, and post-award activities including compliance practices for private foundations, family foundations, government grants, and other institutional philanthropic partners, the Grants Manager supports a thirty-million-dollar grants portfolio. The position also works to ensure organization-wide data integrity and tracking of programmatic metrics for reporting. These efforts will help advance a thriving institutional giving program and help further expand the Open Space Institute’s conservation impact across the Eastern United States.
- Work collaboratively with program departments to secure information required for grant proposals, letters of inquiry, applications, and reporting
- Compile and draft reports
- Draft and support the submission of letters of intent, concept papers, and grant proposals
- Develop programmatic spotlights and other collateral material
- Prepare presentations and other funder communications
- Conduct prospect research and qualification; draft research reports and meeting briefings
- Actively monitor portfolio of grants and contracts to ensure compliance with award terms, regulatory requirements, donor policies, and other applicable requirements
- Assure the timely development and submission of proposals and reports by managing the grant pipeline, deadline calendar, reporting structure, and metrics
- Help establish and track metrics to monitor and communicate the effectiveness and results of programs
- Assist with the preparation of project budgets, monitor expenditures and track grant-related financial reporting
- Request reimbursements and drawdowns in a timely manner
- Reconcile grant receipts with Finance records
- Support Finance Department in annual financial audit for grants reporting and other related information
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.