Website American College of Emergency Physicians
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Develop and implement integrated digital marketing strategies and promotions to increase and sustain membership, meeting attendance, and educational product sales ensuring ACEP meets its annual goals.
- Lead the creation and implementation of innovative email marketing campaigns and promotions with extensions across various digital channels, including digital advertising, paid social media and SEO.
- Develop and work in partnership with multiple departments on the broader CRM strategy; refine and improve Click Dimensions functionality; develop a strategy to capture customer data; and build out segmentation and personalization strategies.
- Supervise the digital communications manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or related discipline or equivalent related experience
- Minimum of six years related experience in direct marketing and communications with membership or association marketing highly preferred. Experience must include:
- copy writing and editing for direct mail and web pages
- social media communications such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- budget development and management and
- work on project teams
- Extensive use of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Web applications, and Microsoft Dynamic CRM
- Advanced experience working with Adobe creative products such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Supervisory experience
We offer competitive salary, paid insurance plans, flextime, retirement plan and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer offering a tobacco free environment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org