Website Lakeview Center Inc.
Lakeview Center is best known for its caring, compassionate treatment for people with mental health issues, drug and alcohol dependencies, or intellectual disabilities. The breadth and depth of these services are the most comprehensive in the region. They range from inpatient and residential treatment to a gamut of outpatient programs including trauma services, psychiatry, counseling, day treatment, and intensive, round-the-clock outpatient services to help people with severe mental illnesses safely remain in the community. We reach people of all ages from babies and children to adolescents and adults. In all, we offer more than 60 programs and services for the people of Northwest Florida.
Autism Spectrum Disorder – Outpatient Services – Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Therapy. Autism Spectrum Disorder requires that we look through an individual lens at each child who comes through our high-level care program. We serve young people from ages 2 to 21. Our team meets families where they need us: in their homes, at community locations, in clinics or at schools.
The Behavior Analyst position will provide individualized behavioral services to clients, ages 2-21. Duties may include screening for potential services, development of a behavior plan when indicated by the results of the comprehensive behavioral assessment, 1:1 direct or supervised ABA therapy, and ongoing analysis of the treatment plan for each client. The Behavior Analyst will train and supervise Registered Behavior Technicians, graph and analyze data, and program plan. In addition, this position will work on a supportive and dynamic therapeutic team to address each client’s needs and serve as a consultant for other clinical staff serving the client. This position is required to maintain the behavioral record for their client list including ongoing data analysis, treatment plans, parent trainings, and treatment updates in a timely, professional manner. To provide therapeutic services within the scope of licensure, training, protocols, and competence and within purview of statutes applicable to the position. Therapeutic services include but are not limited to behavioral reviews, assessment, treatment planning, direct service provision, person centered services and management of client risk and safety. To act as a mentor to other clinical staff.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Master’s Degree in Social Services (psychology, social work, or a related human services field)
- Certified/Eligible National Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) and maintain active certification
- OR Hold an active Florida license as a clinical social worker, mental health counselor, marriage and family therapist
- Two (2) years experience working with: children and adolescents
- Eligible to participate in state or federally funded programs such as Medicaid
- Must be able to provide individualized applied behavior analysis services to meet the needs of individuals served and their families
- Must be able to pass organization screening requirements, including state or federal background screenings as appropriate.
- Must have a valid driver license, a good driving record and be insurable under the corporate policy.
Interested applicants please visit www.elakeviewcenter.org and complete the on-line application. If you require additional assistance, please call Human Resources at 850-469-3729.
Lakeview Center is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free/Nicotine Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING/NICOTINE TESTING REQUIRED.
To apply for this job please visit www.elakeviewcenter.org.