Contra Costa County Youth Services Bureau
The Contra Costa Youth Service Bureau invites applications to fill one part-time vacancy for Human Resources Analyst.
The Bureau seeks a part-time Human Resources Analyst to perform a variety of professional and administrative duties in support of comprehensive human resources programs. This position gives the successful candidate a unique opportunity to get involved in the many duties of a Human Resources professional in a rewarding environment that will provide a solid foundation for future growth. We are looking for a dynamic self-starter who can join our team and hit the ground running. This is your chance to make a difference!
The Agency and Position
The Contra Costa Youth Service Bureau is a community-based non-profit organization in the western region of Contra Costa County. We provide quality programs to aid eligible children, youth, and families since 1984. Our services focus on helping a wide spectrum of needs, from aiding children with mental health disabilities to youths transitioning out of probation. We provide community-focused care for those working to maintain stability, and growth for juveniles who have suffered all types of disadvantages. As a family service provider, we have been on the cutting edge of service provision to unidentified and underserved populations since our inception.
Under general direction of the Executive Director, the Human Resources Analyst performs entry-level to journey-level professional analytical human resources functions including recruitment and selection, workforce planning, training and development, classification and compensation evaluation, workers’ compensation administration, benefits and leaves of absence administration, the equal employment opportunity program, performance management, disciplinary procedures and employer/employee relations. The job involves day-to-day human resources activities, as well as long-term planning, policy recommendations, and policy implementation in human resources.
We Are Looking for Candidates Who
· Have a passion for serving our community and working with diverse populations.
· Respect and support diversity and differences in coworkers and the public.
· Are strongly committed to maintaining customer-focused practices and a positive work environment while maintaining the mission of the Bureau.
· Will be engaged, innovative, flexible and thrive as part of a close-knit team that is proud of the community it serves.
· Are solution-oriented professionals committed to continuous improvement and collaboration.
· Have outstanding communication, interpersonal, and planning skills.
· Possess a strong working knowledge of relevant local, state, and federal laws.
· Are knowledgeable about employee engagement.
· Have a background in full lifecycle recruiting and complex case leaves administration.
· Ideally, the equivalent of one year of professional-level human resources experience involving compensation analysis, workforce planning, training and development, recruitment and selection, and employee relations; and
· Possession of a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from an accredited college or university; and/or
· An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job.
Full comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, retirement, sick pay, vacation and 13 paid holidays.
Location and COVID-19 Considerations
We are safely and successfully working in our main office in Richmond, California.
How to Apply
If you are enthusiastic about a career in public service and thrive working in a dynamic environment, apply today to join our team as the Human Resources Analyst.
Apply by emailing your resume to Michelle New at email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org